All garage storage lifts are available in either White Frame or Silver Vein Frame.
Selections available when adding to cart.
Garage Storage Lift – No Ladder Required
Do you need overhead garage storage but do not want to climb a ladder? The ONRAX Ascension series is a motorized retractable storage lift that enables the platform be lowered with the touch of a button. You can then easily load or unload the storage rack and return it to the ceiling where it is out of the way.
This is a fun, seriously cool gift idea for that hard to buy for person that has ‘everything’. Give them the perfect gift, a place to put all that stuff they have – up and out of the way!
ONRAX Motorized Storage Product Features
The ONRAX Ascension series utilizes a wall mount push button station with keyed lockout to prevent unauthorized use. The super duty seat belt webbing provides exceptional strength (1500# break strength) and smooth travel. Safety netting (real netting, not plastic) is provided on all 4 sides to help keep your items on the rack when moving and stored.
- Wall mounted control box with keyed lockout
- Wireless Remote Control units now available!
- 400 pound capacity
- Powder coated steel frame, decking and mounting brackets
- Super duty seat belt webbing with 1500# break strength per corner
- Real netting for all four sides
- Lowers all the way to the floor and can be stopped at any level
- Accommodates ceiling up to 16 ft.
- Requires a minimum of 29″ clearance
- Four point lift system ensure platform stability
- Everything included for installation
- Secure online ordering
See Our Incredible Reviews
“ONRAX transformed my garage and storage room. Immediately organized and gave me seamless access to my gear. I highly recommend their products if you need to increase the storage space in your garage and/or organize it’s contents.” – Customer review
“As we age, my husband and I knew we weren’t going to be able to always climb a ladder. This was an investment into our future. Thank you for providing such a quality product!” – Lynn, Detroit Michigan